EAT released latest build of award-winning file browser and management application, for Mac OS X. Read changelog. Path Finder is a standalone application that leverages what you already know about working with your files. It takes the Finder’s familiar interface and adds numerous powerful features and interface innovations to help anyone be more productive on Mac OS X, Enjoy.
* Fixed a problem opening folders with applications.
* Fixed an exception in the menu key editor.
* Fixed a problem with application searching code and aliases and sym links.
* Dual pane file browser
* Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
* Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
* View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
* Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
* Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
* Create and convert disk images
* Access the OS X command lin
Release Name: Cocoatech.Path.Finder.v22.214.171.1240.MacOSX.Snow.Leopard.Cracked-EAT
1. Drag & drop 'Path Finder' in setup.dmg to your desktop Applications folder.
Hotfile[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]